Re: [mylifeismine] Which One is a Good/Bad Day?

Hi
  I dont think this is a free lifestyle community as you put it. We are all regular folks going about our lives, earning a living but endeavouring to make it meaningful and enriched. The title of this group i.e. "My Life is Mine" should give you an idea. What we or Perry who started the group is trying to say is that we are not drifting on the winds of destiny but we are in charge of and in control of our lives. It may not seem that way specially when times are hard and trying but that is the truth anyway. The way in which we live every moment decides what our future is going to be like. Belief in yourself is paramount if you want the life of your dreams. What do you want from life? If the hippie way of life is the key to your happiness by all means go for it: I presume you have thought of all consequences. Infact I think this group by its basic belief that we are responsible for our life, promotes hard work, discipline and a positive attitude. (I'm not suggesting hippies are a lazy undisciplined lot who dont work - please no one jump down my throat : I know nothing about hippies).
Regards Sangita


--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Pramod Meena <pleaseyou2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Pramod Meena <pleaseyou2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: [mylifeismine] Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 8:32 PM


I like the hippie's life style, because myself believe in "No beginning or end yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift "I am from India, and want to make some nice friends from this community, And know about them. If I want to join this free life style community, what to do?

Pramod Kumar Meena 


--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au> wrote:
From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 6:26 PM

Hi Moje,
If I had nothing, no money, nowhere to live - lets hope I'd have clothes or the sight might scare the neighbours (lol) - I think I could still find happiness. Its a quality that comes from within. It's closely associated with love, and love is easy to access without it being associated with a person, by simply looking at something you think beautiful. Stare at whatever you are looking at (a flower, whatever - can be anything) until you actually feel that beauty. It feels like being in love. It raises your energy level too. I found this technique in a book, 'The Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield.
The first time I used it, I felt like jumping outta my skin, it was that good.
My happiness isn't reliant on what I have, but on how I feel.
Can you find the good in bad or unfortunate events? Even if its just the size of a nanoparticle.
It is a different perspective :-) .
TTFN
Sue


 

From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Received: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:09 PM

One of the most important things in my life is happiness. It can't be bought, and no one can't take it away unless I let them.
TTFN
Sue
 



Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___