Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?

Right on the button, Sue!

"To those who believe, no proof is necessary.
To those who don't believe, no proof is sufficient."

It's YOUR choice. It's YOUR life.

Now which one will it be?

Perry

--- Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Dean,
> What we are really doing in this group is having a
> conversation :-) .
> Its not meant to be lifechanging or world changing,
> but that doesn't
> mean it can't be.
> What I would say to the 100's of people...? Nothing.
> Who am I to tell
> them anything? Their lives are not mine to live, nor
> for me to decide.
> What is the direction of our society? What concerns
> me is the direction
> of my life within this society. I can't do anything
> about the
> wider/greater society, but I can decide how to live
> my life. That's all
> I have any control over - me :-) . Every person can
> make a difference.
> Every person does make a difference, but they don't
> think they do.
> Therein lies the difference.
> TTFN
> Sue
>
> Dean Nicholas wrote:
> > What is happiness or unhappiness. One man's
> treasure another man's
> > junk. Seriously, cliches are so repetitive and so
> mundane. I never
> > agree on the individual being in total control of
> their own reality as
> > you put it. Yes external factors are paramount. We
> all just servants
> > of the system that we create with cliches and
> elite philosophy. Being
> > polite doesn't serve philosophy or it's purpose.
> Socrate was a loved
> > hated person that was called upon when needed by
> the aristocrates.
> > Philosophy has guidelines now, and question that
> have no purpose or
> > use in our society. *What are we really doing in
> this group?* What
> > would you *say to the hundreds of People that have
> no control of the
> > economy and can't afford to pay for anything*? Is
> this reality bending
> > with the wind, please feel free to disiderater me
> with that philosophy
> > anytime. It does not serve any purpose. Philosophy
> was the birth of
> > ideas and synopis of society direction. What is
> the direction of our
> > society?
>

Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___