[mylifeismine] Which One is a Good/Bad Day?


I like the hippie's life style, because myself believe in "No beginning or end yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift "I am from India, and want to make some nice friends from this community, And know about them. If I want to join this free life style community, what to do?

Pramod Kumar Meena 


--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 6:26 PM

Hi Moje,
If I had nothing, no money, nowhere to live - lets hope I'd have clothes or the sight might scare the neighbours (lol) - I think I could still find happiness. Its a quality that comes from within. It's closely associated with love, and love is easy to access without it being associated with a person, by simply looking at something you think beautiful. Stare at whatever you are looking at (a flower, whatever - can be anything) until you actually feel that beauty. It feels like being in love. It raises your energy level too. I found this technique in a book, 'The Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield.
The first time I used it, I felt like jumping outta my skin, it was that good.
My happiness isn't reliant on what I have, but on how I feel.
Can you find the good in bad or unfortunate events? Even if its just the size of a nanoparticle.
It is a different perspective :-) .
TTFN
Sue


 

From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Received: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:09 PM

One of the most important things in my life is happiness. It can't be bought, and no one can't take it away unless I let them.
TTFN
Sue
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___