Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?

Thank you Sue for reply, yes, I agree with you money is necessary to fullfill our basic need of food, clothes, transport and shulter. What a sensitive chemistry of nanoparticle size mentioned at the end of your kind text, which stimulate my pico-chemistry towards atta..nano..microphilosphy. Well done, wish to chat you more face to face.
 
Regards,
 
Moje (46 man)

--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Received: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 10:56 PM

Hi Moje,
If I had nothing, no money, nowhere to live - lets hope I'd have clothes or the sight might scare the neighbours (lol) - I think I could still find happiness. Its a quality that comes from within. It's closely associated with love, and love is easy to access without it being associated with a person, by simply looking at something you think beautiful. Stare at whatever you are looking at (a flower, whatever - can be anything) until you actually feel that beauty. It feels like being in love. It raises your energy level too. I found this technique in a book, 'The Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield.
The first time I used it, I felt like jumping outta my skin, it was that good.
My happiness isn't reliant on what I have, but on how I feel.
Can you find the good in bad or unfortunate events? Even if its just the size of a nanoparticle.
It is a different perspective :-) .
TTFN
Sue


Mo Je wrote:

Yes, by money we can purchase the objects, things, facilities for entertainments, tools of happiness but real hapiness is still not sure either can get or not or may be in long term consequences will be more worest in some cases. So question is where is real good happiness and how to acheive it? Regards, Moje
--- On Sun, 31/8/08, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au> wrote:

From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Received: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:09 PM

One of the most important things in my life is happiness. It can't be bought, and no one can't take it away unless I let them.
TTFN
Sue
 


Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7- Find out more.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___