Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a Good/Bad Day?

Dear Sue,

You got it!

Happiness comes from within. As you said, "My
happiness isn't reliant on what I have, but on how I
feel."

Now spread the happiness. There lies the answer to
finding "meaning" in this life.

Perry

--- Mo Je <moje43@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Thank you Sue for reply, yes, I agree with you money
> is necessary to fullfill our basic need of food,
> clothes, transport and shulter. What a sensitive
> chemistry of nanoparticle size mentioned at the end
> of your kind text, which stimulate my pico-chemistry
> towards atta..nano..microphilosphy. Well done, wish
> to chat you more face to face.
>  
> Regards,
>  
> Moje (46 man)
>
> --- On Mon, 1/9/08, Sue McEwen
> <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
>
> From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au>
> Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a
> Good/Bad Day?
> To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
> Received: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 10:56 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Moje,
> If I had nothing, no money, nowhere to live - lets
> hope I'd have clothes or the sight might scare the
> neighbours (lol) - I think I could still find
> happiness. Its a quality that comes from within.
> It's closely associated with love, and love is easy
> to access without it being associated with a person,
> by simply looking at something you think beautiful.
> Stare at whatever you are looking at (a flower,
> whatever - can be anything) until you actually feel
> that beauty. It feels like being in love. It raises
> your energy level too. I found this technique in a
> book, 'The Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield.
> The first time I used it, I felt like jumping outta
> my skin, it was that good.
> My happiness isn't reliant on what I have, but on
> how I feel.
> Can you find the good in bad or unfortunate events?
> Even if its just the size of a nanoparticle.
> It is a different perspective :-) .
> TTFN
> Sue
>
>
> Mo Je wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yes, by money we can purchase the objects, things,
> facilities for entertainments, tools of happiness
> but real hapiness is still not sure either can get
> or not or may be in long term consequences will be
> more worest in some cases. So question is where is
> real good happiness and how to acheive it? Regards,
> Moje
> --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.
> com.au> wrote:
>
> From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus. com.au>
> Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Which One is a
> Good/Bad Day?
> To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
> Received: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:09 PM
>
>
>
>
> One of the most important things in my life is
> happiness. It can't be bought, and no one can't take
> it away unless I let them.
> TTFN
> Sue
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7.
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset

Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___