Re: [mylifeismine] Re: upset and sad



i have been fighting for many years to stay out of the dark pit but unfortunately i do at times fall back into it.but i always manage to eventually climb out. my therapist has told me my thoughts will always be with me. i just have to try hard to fight them


From: perry enriquez <perryenriquez@yahoo.com>
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Monday, 6 July, 2009 7:22:00 PM
Subject: [mylifeismine] Re: upset and sad

Dear Kim,

Matthew sent me an email which he ordered me NOT to publish in this group. (Makes you wonder why not?) I read it and deleted it.

It is one thing to refuse a helping hand. However it is a different matter to choose to bite it! When you extend a helping hand to a man who has fallen in a well, be very careful that he does NOT pull you in instead (then you'll BOTH be in the same predicament) .
It is for this reason that I decided to let him go.

Dear friends, when our mortal lives on this earth comes to an end, we shall leave EVERYTHING behind - including our "bad" memories. I CHOSE to leave these "bad" memories behind - HERE and NOW. That is my challenge to you. After all, when you joined this group, did you intend to climb out of the well, or stay in it?

Perry



Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___