[mylifeismine] Re: New to site



Hi Phil ,
my name is Lynda age 51, i have only one child he is 11, soon to be 12, and i'am soon to be 52, iwas married for over 11, years and it has been not a marridge ment to be my son is the best to become of it ,my son and i , went through many years of verbal and mental abuse from my ex, so i have no problem being away from him even tho' he still comes around as he is my childs father but i dont have to put up with him any more , i'm sure tho' that your situation is different if youed like a friend please responde back to me . Lynda

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "mahonpg" <mahonpg@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> My name is Phil I am 52y.o. Just joined, thought it might be usefull to be part of this site. Like some others I am recovering from a broken marriage and trying to rebuild, but finding it difficult. The loneliness is the worst and trying to get out is really quite daunting.
> I have two sons, 28yo and 17yo miss both very much. I work in education and love it but feel overwhelmed by everything.
> Anyway better not bore everyone first up.
> Phil
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___