[mylifeismine] Re: New to site




Hi Guys , i agree it's better when you have others who understand what your going through to share with. Lynda 51,mom of one age 11,

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "Joydie Farley" <fiddlefuss@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> Just a note to tell u that u r not alone - the pain of separation and divorce is terrible but I have found that the burden of grief is bearable when you can share it with others.
>
> I like what Pete said also re getting out - it helps the healing when you can still find pleasure in doing things for fun.
>
> Wish u all the best
>
> Jo
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: myid2no
> To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
> Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 8:46 PM
> Subject: [mylifeismine] Re: New to site
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "mahonpg" <mahonpg@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > My name is Phil I am 52y.o. Just joined, thought it might be usefull to be part of this site. Like some others I am recovering from a broken marriage and trying to rebuild, but finding it difficult. The loneliness is the worst and trying to get out is really quite daunting.
> > I have two sons, 28yo and 17yo miss both very much. I work in education and love it but feel overwhelmed by everything.
> > Anyway better not bore everyone first up.
> > Phil
> >
> Hi
>
> My names Pete, havent ben on this site for a while and logged in to clear the mailbox.
> Saw your message, hang in there it's tough I know.
> I'm 53 and 4 kids all pretty much under control but they live with their mum.
> Don't be daunted get the hell out of the house, and go to lots of places not just one or two.
>
> Good luck
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___