[mylifeismine] Re: Hi ,



-Oh yah, Sue i forgot to tell you i live in Layton, Utah. USA

-- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, suzanne jackson <sue_jackson.nurse@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> hi Lynda -welcome.My name is Sue i am in the process of becoming single(sounds strange doesnt it)I work part-time as a Reg Nurse and have 3 grown children ages range from 27-34yrs.I am 52yrs old myself.I got onto this web site to try and help myself a bit to come to terms with a marriage that is dead and wanted to become stronger by seeing other peoples lifes and how they cope.I llive in Sydney
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: lyndaanddylan <lyndaanddylan@...>
> To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
> Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 8:20:35 AM
> Subject: [mylifeismine] Hi ,
>
>
> Hi, My name is Lynda and i wanted to introduce myself i'am 51, and a single working Mom of one child who is 11, and we live in Utah .
>
>
>
>
>
> The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo!7 360°

Start a blog

Public or private-

it's your choice.

Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___