Re: [mylifeismine] Relationship myths and legends

of course there is please why settle?
do you want to have something that you do not want?
seems silly to me.
i am looking myself for a person who can look deeper than my skin and what i even do , but is prepared to look into my soul and laugh and cry with me.
and no i am not gay, or a woman masquerading as a man.
i am a man who wants to be happy with a woman who is happy with what we become together.
i want us to exist and be happy and need each other.
i want to find a woman i can trust with my heart and soul.
not one who will lie and cheat on me.
 
so ask me more please and maybe i can help you understand men like me exist, for real, and we are willing to be tested and tried and prove ourselves.
not to submit to anothers will but to prove trust and high morals.
 
so please ask.
 
matt

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
From: tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: [mylifeismine] Relationship myths and legends
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 10:01 AM

Hi there everyone

My life has been a series of failed relationships since I was 16. I am
now 40. I feel as if I have been duped in some way. I have a believe
system around relationships based on what I have been taught by my
parents/friends, and by television/movies/ books. So much of this
belief system seems to be myths and legend. Are there men out there
who WANT to have an exceptional life with their female partner? This
is not a sarcastic question, it comes straight from my heart. Are
there emotionally available men out there who seek a connection with
their partner on both a physical and mental level? I want a
relationship that is so much more than mundane. I want a relationship
where the differences between men and women are celebrated. I want a
relationship that is built on honesty, openness and trust. I want my
life to be full of joy and I want a partner who wants the same for
himself. Is my belief system unrealistic? Should I be prepared to
settle for less?


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___