[mylifeismine] Re: Relationship myths and legends

Morning Tiffany,
I felt compelled to reply, I am almost 42 and relate to your deep
heartache, as it echoes my own. If I may respond with some personal
insight: NEVER settle! The key is to find that loving, respectful
relationship with YOURSELF before you are able to attract the same
from others. Essentially we teach people how they should teach us by
setting the example of how we treat ourselves, what we will and wont
accept, and how we define ourselves. There is tonnes of psychology,
sociology realted to this topic, and is also covered by the laws of
attraction (as discussed in The Secret and the many principles
associated to Quantum Physics, lots of literature if you are
interested).

For the moment please go to this link and read the wonderful articles
contained, but especially the article on Commitment:

www.novaholisticjournal.com

This journal comes out monthly and I make it a priority to read the
articles, as they contain a wealth of wisdom written in laymans
terms. If you want more in depth background, please feel free to
leave a message for me and I can point you towards more specific
information on this topic.

Girl, love yourself 'to thy own self be true' - you deserve the best,
learn to believe it and live it everyday, follow your higher path.

With much love, Gail

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "tiffanymeek2000"
<tiffanymeek2000@...> wrote:
>
> Hi there everyone
>
> My life has been a series of failed relationships since I was 16. I
am
> now 40. I feel as if I have been duped in some way. I have a believe
> system around relationships based on what I have been taught by my
> parents/friends, and by television/movies/books. So much of this
> belief system seems to be myths and legend. Are there men out there
> who WANT to have an exceptional life with their female partner? This
> is not a sarcastic question, it comes straight from my heart. Are
> there emotionally available men out there who seek a connection with
> their partner on both a physical and mental level? I want a
> relationship that is so much more than mundane. I want a
relationship
> where the differences between men and women are celebrated. I want a
> relationship that is built on honesty, openness and trust. I want my
> life to be full of joy and I want a partner who wants the same for
> himself. Is my belief system unrealistic? Should I be prepared to
> settle for less?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___