[mylifeismine] Re: Relationship myths and legends

You are very right dear.
I also feel the same.
But I realized later on that nothing is in our hand.
We are only puppets in the hand of destiny.
For this all read my
www.srimadbhagwatgeeta.com
www.jaipaldatta.com

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "tiffanymeek2000"
<tiffanymeek2000@...> wrote:
>
> Hi there everyone
>
> My life has been a series of failed relationships since I was 16. I am
> now 40. I feel as if I have been duped in some way. I have a believe
> system around relationships based on what I have been taught by my
> parents/friends, and by television/movies/books. So much of this
> belief system seems to be myths and legend. Are there men out there
> who WANT to have an exceptional life with their female partner? This
> is not a sarcastic question, it comes straight from my heart. Are
> there emotionally available men out there who seek a connection with
> their partner on both a physical and mental level? I want a
> relationship that is so much more than mundane. I want a relationship
> where the differences between men and women are celebrated. I want a
> relationship that is built on honesty, openness and trust. I want my
> life to be full of joy and I want a partner who wants the same for
> himself. Is my belief system unrealistic? Should I be prepared to
> settle for less?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___