Re: [mylifeismine] What would I do?...

Hello
 I am so busy but I just had to respond to this mail! Oh my god Tiffany, You have just echoed all my feelings and thoughts!! (I'm a little breathless even typing this).
  Actually a couple of days ago we got the Reader's Digest Sweepstakes entrance forms. The prize is this obscene amount of money. And while I am pretty much a woman who has lived within her means, well...those papers really got me thinking.
  What would  I do if I won such an obscene amount of money?  I would definately do all the things you mentioned i your mail. It would set me free would'nt it! I might leave my job, but maybe I would really work more sincerely becaue then I need not worry about my paycheck. I seriously think I would do that because I dont think I can party away my life.
 Yes I would be super fit, though I do not have an excuse for not doing that now, and no Tiffany You are not exaggerating - being superfit does make you bullet proof! I have felt it and want to feel it again!
  God  I could go on and on. And since  I wont have to choose between the places  I want to visit, I would go to Greece, Spain, Rome, Egypt, China,  Japan, UK, US, New Zealand (big Lord of the Rings fan here!!) and of course Australia to meet my friends from this group!
Cheers!!
What would u guys want to do?

--- On Mon, 23/2/09, tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
From: tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: [mylifeismine] What would I do?...
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 8:04 PM

I know most people are busy busy with family, work etc. but would love
to know what you guys/gals would choose to do if you had more time/money.

What would I do? Well for a start...
I'd spend many more hours in the joyful company of family and friends,
because that is where I can find true happiness.
I'd go back to the gym and get super fit again, because when I'm fit I
feel bulletproof (I'm exaggerating! ).
I'd travel and see/meet native cultures and miracles of mother nature,
because I feel totally inspired by the world in its most basic state.
I'd buy a motorbike again, because I love the feeling of freedom, the
smell of the wind, and the small sense of danger.
I'd read more books - especially on Buddhist philosophy, because I
enjoy their perspective on life and relating to people.
I'd take dancing lessons, because dancing is a joy for me (and
prancing around the house with a hairbrush for a mic just doesn't do
it for me anymore!).
I'd spend time in quiet contemplation, because that is how I know I
can keep my life in perspective.

.... watch this spot for more!



Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___