[mylifeismine] What would I do?...

I know most people are busy busy with family, work etc. but would love
to know what you guys/gals would choose to do if you had more time/money.

What would I do? Well for a start...
I'd spend many more hours in the joyful company of family and friends,
because that is where I can find true happiness.
I'd go back to the gym and get super fit again, because when I'm fit I
feel bulletproof (I'm exaggerating!).
I'd travel and see/meet native cultures and miracles of mother nature,
because I feel totally inspired by the world in its most basic state.
I'd buy a motorbike again, because I love the feeling of freedom, the
smell of the wind, and the small sense of danger.
I'd read more books - especially on Buddhist philosophy, because I
enjoy their perspective on life and relating to people.
I'd take dancing lessons, because dancing is a joy for me (and
prancing around the house with a hairbrush for a mic just doesn't do
it for me anymore!).
I'd spend time in quiet contemplation, because that is how I know I
can keep my life in perspective.

... watch this spot for more!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___