Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Please Welcome & Advice

Hi Grace,
Trying gardening and actually put your bare hands into the soil. Touch the plants of your garden. Sit in the branches of a reasonably old tree (don't use a young tree) if there's tree with long spreading branches easy to get to - or second best is hugging a tree, and thank it for being there.
Walk barefoot over natural ground.
Nature easily absorbs the negative energy we've absorbed from others, or that comes up from ourselves.
It does no harm to whatever you touch in the garden. Running water is also very good for releasing (discharing) negative energy.
You can discharge negative energy for as long as you like, and only do it as long as you feel comfortable doing it.
Hiding emotions suppresses/represses them and only leads to ill health and an unhappy spirit.
I've been learning a lot reading books written by John Gray - the author of the Mars and Venus relationship books.
TTFN
Sue

miss_aglaia wrote:

Thanks Sangita. I really appreciate your kind words considering you
don't know me at all. Sometimes you have to experience the dark to
appreciate the light right? I feel positive at most times that things
will get better but I also go backwards sometimes.
Some people have told me I am not myself lately. I smiled a lot
before and my manager even calls me "sunshine" however, lately (since
a month ago, it has changed). I hide the emotions sometimes when I'm
feeling down, but lately it was too hard. I force myself to smile
until i get better at doing so.
Anyway, I still know I will make it through...I would have to!!:-)

Grace

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___