[mylifeismine] Re: Please Welcome & Advice

Hi Everyone!

I think one of the most exhilarating things you can do is go and swim
in the ocean. I do this at least once a month and it releases all
the nasties inside and is so refreshing! And you know what? I do it
all by MYSELF. It's fantastic!

I am not a religeous person, but God gave us nature to make us happy!

Have a great weekend!
Sunny B

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi Grace,
> Trying gardening and actually put your bare hands into the soil.
Touch
> the plants of your garden. Sit in the branches of a reasonably old
tree
> (don't use a young tree) if there's tree with long spreading
branches
> easy to get to - or second best is hugging a tree, and thank it for
> being there.
> Walk barefoot over natural ground.
> Nature easily absorbs the negative energy we've absorbed from
others, or
> that comes up from ourselves.
> It does no harm to whatever you touch in the garden. Running water
is
> also very good for releasing (discharing) negative energy.
> You can discharge negative energy for as long as you like, and only
do
> it as long as you feel comfortable doing it.
> Hiding emotions suppresses/represses them and only leads to ill
health
> and an unhappy spirit.
> I've been learning a lot reading books written by John Gray - the
author
> of the Mars and Venus relationship books.
> TTFN
> Sue
>
> miss_aglaia wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Sangita. I really appreciate your kind words considering
you
> > don't know me at all. Sometimes you have to experience the dark to
> > appreciate the light right? I feel positive at most times that
things
> > will get better but I also go backwards sometimes.
> > Some people have told me I am not myself lately. I smiled a lot
> > before and my manager even calls me "sunshine" however, lately
(since
> > a month ago, it has changed). I hide the emotions sometimes when
I'm
> > feeling down, but lately it was too hard. I force myself to smile
> > until i get better at doing so.
> > Anyway, I still know I will make it through...I would have to!!:-)
> >
> > Grace
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo!7 360°

Start a blog

Public or private-

it's your choice.

Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___