[mylifeismine] Re: Hello Newbie and All


--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@...>
wrote:
>
> St.John's Wort is good, non-toxic and non-addictive. I used it to get
> off Zoloft. Made the mistake of simply stopping taking Zoloft 'cause I
> didn't think it was helping. Didn't know it was a strong
antidepressant
> and that it was addictive. Don't know why I was prescribed something
strong.
> I switched from Zoloft within one day to St. John's Wort then a couple
> of weeks on that and I was able to stop taking it without problems.
> Since them I have found out how to be happy without drugs and will
never
> need to go back to them.
> It's not a good idea to mix medications because you don't know how
they
> will interact.
> I got a book on St. John's Wort so I could find out more about it. I
let
> my doctor read it to see what he thought and as he didn't say it was a
> bad idea (he had no comment to make against me using it), I went ahead
> with taking St.John's Wort.
> TTFN
> Sue
>
> Rose Volpe wrote:
> >
> > Hello Newbie (and All),
> >
> > .....There's a couple of natural herbal remedies that aid in
> > alleviating depression (again no side effects) one I'm pretty sure
is
> > called St John's Wort - though I think that one can only be used for
> > periods at a time due to some reason or other - worth doing an
> > internet search over these if interested I think.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Rose
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___