[mylifeismine] Do not let other people control your life




David,
I would like to recommend a book to you read it " A New Earth" by Echart Tolle . Its a book that you have to read with ultimate passion and patient. Read understand, Re-read Re understand and then ask those questions you  to yourself. You will have the answer by your self. Please don't ask direction from others. Its not good when people take control of your life.

I hope I am clear. But if you need any further information I am happy to talk.

Ivan 

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, david johnson <camarosa10000@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

From: david johnson <camarosa10000@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: [mylifeismine] lost?
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Received: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 9:49 PM

hi everyone i am currently having an affair and now it's wrong have been married for 14 years 4 kids and infatuated with a 22 year old, what do i need to see the light, i know it's wrong but it feels so right when i am with her, can someone give me some advice this is the 1st time and i love my wife and kids to death, why is it so hard for me to understand that i am doing the wrong thing, probably not the right thing to post, either way my heart will be broken bigtime and i know that i am the one to blame
regards Dave



Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___