Re: [mylifeismine] Hi, I am a newbie!



Hi Sue, I'm a newbie too. I guess I jus go with the flow and see how this works

--- On Mon, 27/4/09, Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

From: Sue McEwen <chinkajack@iprimus.com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Hi, I am a newbie!
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Received: Monday, 27 April, 2009, 5:12 PM

Hi Jo,
Welcome!
Agoraphobia can't be fun (to say the least).
You tried using EFT? (www.emofree. com for free .pdf manual on how to use this technique and what its all about)
Sue

pineapplepoll62 wrote:

Am here seeking friends who understand what living with anxiety (agoraphobia) is about . I have battled this disorder for most of my life and have coped so far without needing medication. Would love to hear from any fellow 'sufferers'.

Jo


Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo!7 360°

Start a blog

Public or private-

it's your choice.

Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___