Re: [mylifeismine] My Life is mine

Hi Dave, welcome:
Simple answer: NO, friends respect your choice to make your own decisions - they would be better off investing the time and energy into their own lives. Here's a little something that might help: whenever someone is pointing a finger at you, they have 3 fingers pointing back at themselves (point your finger to test). What this meas is: if we see something we need to fix in someone else, often it is a sign of something we need to pay attention to in ourselves.
 
Have a good day
Gail


From: yobudiman <yobudiman@yahoo.com.au>
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Sunday, 15 March, 2009 6:56:16 PM
Subject: [mylifeismine] My Life is mine

Hi,

Thank you for excepting me to join this group.
Just want to share with you guys, is it wrong if I decide not to be friend with someone who used to be my best friend as I found she just wanna take control of my life....?



Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo!7 360°

Start a blog

Public or private-

it's your choice.

Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___