Re: [mylifeismine] What to do?? Friend's hubby is a cheater.....

have you thought that she may know and not want to know, i have seen that situation.
it does sound as though he is very indiscreet but you have to be very careful. she may have her eyes shut to it rather than lose a marriage
tread very carefully it sounds as though a few people know if i were to approach someone it would be him not her.
he knows what he is doing and he could be very embarrased to find he has been chatting up one of his wifes friends, maybe not. but if you talk to her about it be prepared for the concequences which will possibly be devastating for her.
he is if he does this behind her back a cad so i would care less about him, but be very very careful
he should not do it but perhaps she unconciously know he does
please be careful for her sake
 
matt

--- On Mon, 2/16/09, lana.ingham <lana.ingham@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
From: lana.ingham <lana.ingham@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: [mylifeismine] What to do?? Friend's hubby is a cheater.....
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Monday, February 16, 2009, 10:39 AM

I hope that I can get some ideas off some of you here....
One of my best friend's husbands is a cheater - and she has no idea...
I know this is a fact - he has hit on me and also a few other mutual
friends. At first I thought he was just joking but one of my friends
has found his profile in a singles site and he is definately trying to
get the women. He is succeeding too if one can believe what he has
told her in there (he has no idea who he is sending messages to with
her; as she has not let on who she really is to him. Just seeing what
he says to her.)
I don't know if I agree with that part. But the part I know I really
don't agree with is the fact that he is DOING this and his wife has NO
idea and it would devastate her if she knew.
Apparantely he has done this for years, he isn't a youngen by any
means - he is pushing 64-65 years old. I just don't know what to do or
whether to do anything about it anyway.
But then I talk to his wife, my best friend and I feel so sad about it
all.
What does a person do in this situation???
Any ideas will be very appreciated.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___