[mylifeismine] Could those be signs of depression?

It all started when I felt like something might be wrong with me, I
was feeling tired, no energy, I would wake up early in the morning,
and give out by mid-day. It was obvious by the way my clothes were
fitting, that I was putting on a few pounds, I seem to be irritated by
everything, and everyone around me. I couldn't focus for any length of
time, and panic was setting in over the fact that I couldn't seem to
remember anything.
Sometimes women think that they are just overwhelmed because of the
daily list of "things to do", it's only when I started to research
several of the symptoms that I was having, that I discovered that it
was a much deeper issue that I was dealing with.
Experts believe that the increased chance of depression in women may
be related to changes in hormone levels that occur throughout a
woman's life.

I invite you to read the full story at..

http://femalehormonesanddepression.blogspot.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___