[mylifeismine] Re: What to do?? Friend's hubby is a cheater.....

-W-- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "lana.ingham"
<lana.ingham@...> wrote:
>
> I hope that I can get some ideas off some of you here....
> One of my best friend's husbands is a cheater - and she has no
idea...
> I know this is a fact - he has hit on me and also a few other
mutual
> friends. At first I thought he was just joking but one of my
friends
> has found his profile in a singles site and he is definately
trying to
> get the women. He is succeeding too if one can believe what he
has
> told her in there (he has no idea who he is sending messages to
with
> her; as she has not let on who she really is to him. Just seeing
what
> he says to her.)
> I don't know if I agree with that part. But the part I know I
really
> don't agree with is the fact that he is DOING this and his wife
has NO
> idea and it would devastate her if she knew.
> Apparantely he has done this for years, he isn't a youngen by any
> means - he is pushing 64-65 years old. I just don't know what to
do or
> whether to do anything about it anyway.
> But then I talk to his wife, my best friend and I feel so sad
about it
> all.
> What does a person do in this situation???
> Any ideas will be very appreciated.
>
Well let me say i believe in Karma and he has to look at himself in
the mirror!!!! what ashame he is so insecure that he feels he has to
do this. Adrenaline rush i suppose, she knows but not letting on
women are not stupid, sometimes it suits just not to say anything
and let sleeping dogs lie!! literally.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___