[mylifeismine] Re: New Member



--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "agrantham81" <amgrantham@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am 26 and have depression/occasional anxiety.
> I am married. I have 2 kids - 2.5 and 14months.
> I work 3 jobs. 2 from home and one PPT in a Nursing home.
> I feel like I am living for everyone else ad not me.
> Would really like to be able to say and mean My Life is Mine.
> Hope to get and give some support.
> Amy
>

Hi Agrantham81,

sorry to hear that ur life is so comlpicated. Life is difficult alot of
the time.

It so hard to have time for urself these days...work work work, house
work, kids & hubby....& then annoying problems from family too....sounds
like u have no time to even scatch urself.

hopefully things will get better for u soon.

sometimes i ask myself, why ami here? what is my purpose in life?
sometimes i get so sad i just want to give up.

ur a very hardworking strong person, keep soldiering on, in time u'll
find time to find urself ,

dont forget to find pleasure in the little things in life, like ur
kids...& the funny things they say & do...it makes it all worth it.

hang in there, your time will come when u will blossom

take care

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___