[mylifeismine] Re: New member



forgot to mention, have changed my profile from jen2blu4u...to
jendbluc.....I'm new to all this...bear with with me..

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, sangita borgave
<sangita142002@...> wrote:
>
> We hear you! Could'nt have put it better myself. Yes its great to have
people who will just listen to you, empathise, support and just make you
feel good about yourself. Not make you feel pathetic and like a loser
because you are having a tough time. Sometimes all it takes is listening
with the right expression. Even that helps so much.
> Â But kudos to you for accepting the fact that life is tough and
sucks. I was reminded of a sister who is really going through a bad time
but does'nt want to accept how messed up her life is. On top of that is
burningly envious of me and my supposed good fortune! She does'nt seem
to realise that because I dont have the same problems as her does'nt
mean i dont have other issues in my life. She always chatters away as if
nothing is wrong or then retreats in silence.
> Â I wish that instead of all these pretenses she would just
honestly talk. We are family and not that far from each other in age so
I could help, even if just as a sounding board. I've known her all her
life. She wants my company but her ego prevents her from opening up.
She's had a tough life, but frankly guys her attitude stinks so much
that its difficult to tolerate it. Does that sound very horrible of me?
> Â Anyway sometimes life totally sucks: all you can do is hang in
there.
>
>
> --- On Mon, 1/12/08, jen2blu4u jennychiu100@... wrote:
>
> From: jen2blu4u jennychiu100@...
> Subject: [mylifeismine] New member
> To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
> Date: Monday, 1 December, 2008, 6:46 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello out there, life really sucks right now. Can't stand how some
> people try to "fix" you, when they havent got a clue. They just tell
me
> what to do & make me feel bad, & make my worries sound unimportant.
> Sometimes u just want someone to listen to you,- not to tell you how
> pathetic you are. Friends & relos r supposed to b supportive, not
> condesending & patronising. These people plunge me deeper into
> depression.
>
> To everyone out there who r finding life tuff, hang in there.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___