Re: Fw: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: -> more love -> Indigo's...

Hi Rose,
We can influence our genes so what we are born with isn't what we have to put up with for a lifetime.
Anyone can become an Indigo, just as Indigo's can become Crystal.
Anyone interested in, or heard of, the Tree of Life or the Qabbalah (it has other names).
We are down the bottom at no.10. By travelling the paths in the right order in the astral, we can get to number one right at the top. (not quite as simple as it sounds)
This is Christ Consciousness (again not being religious). Everyone and his dog can get there but not everyone and his dog will get there.
First step is to believe we can. From this thought all else follows.
If you think you can't then you are right!
Doubt is a self-fulfiling prophecy.
We are spiritual beings experiencing a human existence, or something like that.
As time passes the incidence of people being born or becoming Crystal will be more common.
Indigo children can be harder to raise then non-indigo,
and crystal children tend to have the effect of making you want to hug them.
To me Crystal kids 'feel' clear 'as crystal' on an emotional level. I think they might also tend to appear very calm.
One of my friends has a grandson that feels like this.
TTFN
Sue

Rose Volpe wrote:

Hello Sue,
 
I recognized through similar literature about a year ago that I am an indigo adult too(and more). I started to learn of my spiritual heritage - it opened the doors to a level of spirituality/self development I hadn't tuned into yet.
 
The Crystal Children - just has me feeling all smiley and alleviated. God bless (not religious). I have come across literature about the Crystal Gene somewhere.I think we already have some crystal adults. I know of at least one. I think they are rare at this point though.
 
Love and Light,
Rose

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___