[mylifeismine] Re: New Member

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "sangita142002"
<sangita142002@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all!
> Another new member among our midst. The tribe grows what?! This new
> member needs us to talk things over and help her or him through. We
> would definately do what we can.
> Welcome new member, tell us about yourself. People share an awful lot
> here so go ahead.
> Regards
> Sangita
>
Hi, my name is sue,I am 45 and live in the country. Have been very
sick the last few years and with that came depression and negative
thoughts,{not suicide}. Just thought nobody cared enough. None of my
friends stayed around to give support,my husband works away but didnt
understand what I was going through, untill, after trying toget answers
from my Dr.{being called a hypocondriact} I decided to go to a
Natropath. She gave me answers nobody else could. Am slowly getting
better but have had no one to talk to to help me through. It has been
hard.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___