Về: [mylifeismine] For Ivan, info re counselling

no. i am vietnam. so if you want to be my friend i am very happy. so can you anwser to me. because i am a student so i want to learn english with other country. so can you help me?
thanks
i am 20 and i am a student at university of transport and communication. i am famale.i am from vietnam.



________________________________
Từ: positiveeq <positiveeq@yahoo.com.au>
Đến: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Gửi ngày: Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 6, 2009 8:04:12
Chủ đề: [mylifeismine] For Ivan, info re counselling





Hi Ivan,

I read your request for suggestions on becoming involved with counselling. I also believe you mentioned that you are in Brazil? Is that correct? If so, I can provide you with a lot of information, as I have studied this subject & know of some great pioneers who have founded community education/counselli ng in Brazil. I am a qalified primary school teacher & currently studying a post graduate degree in Adult Educaiton and Training, which involves understanding the theory & philosophies of a great many educators & how to reach and communicate others in order to assist their life progress. This is essentially what education is all about: helping others on their path by using your strengths and insights.

I have been involved in voluntary and community groups for a number of years, and can offer you some advice on how to proceed to establish yourself and your chosen career path.

Please let me know if you would like more specific details, and I will post the relevent information.

In closing, there are heaps of opportunties for you to start from, and I'm sure you will find great pleasure and reward by being involved in assisting others.

Best wishes,
Gail


  


Tốt hơn, thoáng gọn hơn, nhanh hơn - Trải nghiệm Yahoo! Mail mới hôm nay!