[mylifeismine] My life is mine



Thanks for your response,
Maybe the problem is in mine, because I dont want to have best friends, as I dont want to share my life with them. I have few friends but once i feel they start to get involve in my life then I start to take a distance between us...

there are a lot of things keep swinging around inside my head, I keep thinking I need a friend which I can talk to about my problem, but other side my mind I know I dont need anybody because i found sometimes people like to judge rather than give a solution...

I dont know if I am wrong or right...


The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo!7 360°

Start a blog

Public or private-

it's your choice.

Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___