Re: [mylifeismine] What would I do?...

what would i do?
 
i am writing because i always wanted to and doing a uni course in creative writing
i spend time with my family because i can sometimes but i do not worry to much if i am too busy for a little while but carefull its not too long
my body has failed me in various ways and i have learnt that acceptance is a good thing
i have travelled some but i am not finished yet
i live in the bush and in spite of various dangers it is too beautiful to be amongst nature every day to want to move away to somwhere safer
my doctor told me to sell the bike when i injured myself big mistake that will be rectified before the end of the year, nothing is as good as that, nothing
i read with a hunger that will never be satisfied for i allow that
and next year when my studies are complete in my current course i will start to study philosophy because i have always wanted to
so i think i have turned a corner in my life
i no longer want to do things i have found what i want and i pursue it
i think i would change nothing now as modest and frustrating as my life can be
as dark as it can be
for these challenges help me apreciate the good things and i no longer want the big bag of cash or the large house shiny car
 
if i can find the one who fits my soul into hers neatly if not perfectly then that is the one thing i would change
 
the rest is just life as it is and i am happy with it
 
 


--- On Mon, 2/23/09, tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
From: tiffanymeek2000 <tiffanymeek2000@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: [mylifeismine] What would I do?...
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 2:34 PM

I know most people are busy busy with family, work etc. but would love
to know what you guys/gals would choose to do if you had more time/money.

What would I do? Well for a start...
I'd spend many more hours in the joyful company of family and friends,
because that is where I can find true happiness.
I'd go back to the gym and get super fit again, because when I'm fit I
feel bulletproof (I'm exaggerating! ).
I'd travel and see/meet native cultures and miracles of mother nature,
because I feel totally inspired by the world in its most basic state.
I'd buy a motorbike again, because I love the feeling of freedom, the
smell of the wind, and the small sense of danger.
I'd read more books - especially on Buddhist philosophy, because I
enjoy their perspective on life and relating to people.
I'd take dancing lessons, because dancing is a joy for me (and
prancing around the house with a hairbrush for a mic just doesn't do
it for me anymore!).
I'd spend time in quiet contemplation, because that is how I know I
can keep my life in perspective.

.... watch this spot for more!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___