Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Relationship myths and legends

I think that we must do our best despite the fact that the out come may not be what we want. That is real courage. That sometimes despite doing your best things dont work out. You must accept that. We are not always in control.

--- On Sat, 7/2/09, matthew naughton <mattynaught01@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: matthew naughton <mattynaught01@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Re: Relationship myths and legends
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Cc: jpsdatta@yahoo.co.nz
Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 2:34 PM

does that not absolve you of your esponsibility?
that i s very poor in my veiw i think that a relationship takes work, if you say you are a puppet in the hands of destiny then you relinquish control pf your own life
i consider that to be fundamentally wrong

--- On Sat, 2/7/09, Jaipal Singh Datta <jpsdatta@yahoo. co.nz> wrote:
From: Jaipal Singh Datta <jpsdatta@yahoo. co.nz>
Subject: [mylifeismine] Re: Relationship myths and legends
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 2:25 AM

You are very right dear.
I also feel the same.
But I realized later on that nothing is in our hand.
We are only puppets in the hand of destiny.
For this all read my
www.srimadbhagwatge eta.com
www.jaipaldatta. com

--- In mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au, "tiffanymeek2000"
<tiffanymeek2000@ ...> wrote:
>
> Hi there everyone
>
> My life has been a series of failed relationships since I was 16. I am
> now 40. I feel as if I have been duped in some way. I have a believe
> system around relationships based on what I have been taught by my
> parents/friends, and by television/movies/ books. So much of this
> belief system seems to be myths and legend. Are there men out there
> who WANT to have an exceptional life with their female partner? This
> is not a sarcastic question, it comes straight from my heart. Are
> there emotionally available men out there who seek a connection with
> their partner on both a physical and mental level? I want a
> relationship that is so much more than mundane. I want a relationship
> where the differences between men and women are celebrated. I want a
> relationship that is built on honesty, openness and trust. I want my
> life to be full of joy and I want a partner who wants the same for
> himself. Is my belief system unrealistic? Should I be prepared to
> settle for less?
>




Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___