Re: [mylifeismine] Hello all

Hello Michelle
 
Welcome to the group I have been very inactive lately but plan to join in more frequently.
 
I agree with Ingrid I believe you have had a lot of life experiences and your input will be great.
 
I am 55 years old  lady I have 3 children and 3 grandchildren I am with my only husband and the ride with him has been every colour of the rainbow. I am currently running my own business and always learning about relationships which I feel is for me -a very difficult area in my life
 
Who can give some advice on forgiveness it seems I hang much to much to the past
 
Any words of wisdom?
 
Have a great day
 
Bernie 


--- On Mon, 16/2/09, Ingrid <ingridm64@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

From: Ingrid <ingridm64@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [mylifeismine] Hello all
To: mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au
Received: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 11:11 AM

Hello Michelle
 
hey I am 44 with 3 children (only one at home now) and two ex-husbands plenty of life experience as well!
 
Ingrid

--- On Wed, 11/2/09, gapeach1210 <gapeach1210@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: gapeach1210 <gapeach1210@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [mylifeismine] Hello all
To: mylifeismine@ yahoogroups. com.au
Received: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 7:38 AM

I am very glad to be a part of your group. As 43 year young woman with
4 children, 2 ex-husbands and a lot of opinions and experiences, I hope
to be an activvee part of the group.

Michele



------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo!7 Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://au.groups. yahoo.com/ group/mylifeismi ne/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://au.groups. yahoo.com/ group/mylifeismi ne/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:mylifeismine- digest@yahoogrou ps.com.au
    mailto:mylifeismine- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com.au

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    mylifeismine- unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com.au

<*> Your use of Yahoo!7 Groups is subject to:
    http://au.docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/



Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.


Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___