[mylifeismine] Re: New Member

--- In mylifeismine@yahoogroups.com.au, "jem.stewart"
<jem.stewart@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All!!
>
> Its great to be onboard. I havnt joined a discussion group around
> lifes challenges before so im really looking forward to hearing
from
> everyone. Well my name is Jem (f), im 21 years young and in my
final
> stages of uni. Ive dealt with depression for some time now and
> looking back through my high school years it was definately
> something that affected me pretty heavily, although because of
> the 'shame factor' i didnt talk about it, i didnt do anything about
> it and i definately didnt ask for help. Which is why this group i
> feel is soooo important for people who are struggling silently. At
> the moment i feel as though my life has stagnated a bit....my
dreams
> and ambitions have taken a back seat and i really feel as though im
> just living and am not ALIVE! Im thinking about moving
> cities.....but then those deeply imbedded feelings that i have are
> just going to follow me. I feel fortunate though that i am
> experiencing this at quite a young age....its all life experience
at
> the end of the day huh? Anyways im looking forward to talking to
> people about how they manage with feelings of depression and as
> though your life is stagnating through positive steps. Thanks for
> welcoming me!
>
> Stay Strong
>
> Jem
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___