Re: [mylifeismine] Hello Newbie and All

St.John's Wort is good, non-toxic and non-addictive. I used it to get off Zoloft. Made the mistake of simply stopping taking Zoloft 'cause I didn't think it was helping. Didn't know it was a strong antidepressant and that it was addictive. Don't know why I was prescribed something strong.
I switched from Zoloft within one day to St. John's Wort then a couple of weeks on that and I was able to stop taking it without problems.
Since them I have found out how to be happy without drugs and will never need to go back to them.
It's not a good idea to mix medications because you don't know how they will interact.
I got a book on St. John's Wort so I could find out more about it. I let my doctor read it to see what he thought and as he didn't say it was a bad idea (he had no comment to make against me using it), I went ahead with taking St.John's Wort.
TTFN
Sue

Rose Volpe wrote:

Hello Newbie (and All),

.....There's a couple of natural herbal remedies that aid in alleviating depression (again no side effects) one I'm pretty sure is called St John's Wort - though I think that one can only be used for periods at a time due to some reason or other - worth doing an internet search over these if interested I think.

All the best,
Rose

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___