Re: [mylifeismine] RE: new year ambitions

Hi Sangita

I mean to be more dependent on myself to believe in my
own intitution to trust that I am enough myself but
freely be part of the giving and receiving cycle of
life

I am 54 years young and have spent all the past years
looking outside of myself for other peoples approval
and recognition

In 2008 I desire to seek my own approval and see me
for who I truly am and not what other people tell me I
am

Thank you for your reply

--- sangita borgave <sangita142002@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi
> Thats a geat goal! I feel the world would be a
> much better place if we accepted others and
> ourselves for who we are. This is no way to be
> confused with improving oneself or inculcating good
> habits in one self (like for e.g. losing weight or
> eating healthy). But accepting the basic person that
> we are.
> But what do you mean by "to be more dependent'? I
> did'nt understand that. Dependent on what? Or whom?
> Happy New Year everyone!
>
> Bernie Goss <bernie_goss@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone
>
> I am putting forward my desire to lose at least 5
> kilos and to be more dependent and accepting of
> myself to love my hubby accepting exactly as he is
>
> Heres to a great 2008 to everyone
>
> --- Mo Je <moje43@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ingrid,
> > Congratulation on your achievement in finding a
> > good job!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Moje
> >
> >
> > Ingrid <ingridm64@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Heres to 2007!
> >
> > To those of you that remember that earlier this
> > year I was trying to get myself a job. I have
> > managed to achieve the job of my dreams at a local
> > library here 3 days a week.
> >
> > My older daughter has left home but that has meant
> > that I now have a happier home...
> >
> > I have managed to save enough that I will buy
> > myself a new car next year and then go to tassie
> to
> > take the old (18 years) one to my son who (at 19)
> is
> > desperately learning to drive so he can have it
> >
> > My most magnifecnet purchase of theyear was a
> > hammock that my younger daugther and i thoroguhly
> > enjoy having a cuddle every day along with our
> > littel dog. I thoroughly recommend a hammock for
> > pure enjoyment...but i am sorry you have to get
> your
> > cuddles yourself!
> >
> > I look forward to 2008
> >
> > Ingrid
> >
> > kurasoap <kurasoap@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Hi there, I live on the fabulous Gold Coast, am 52
> > years young and
> > wish everybody a giant New Year with riches of all
> > things desirable
> > coming to you in abundance beyond your wildest
> > dreams. I have been
> > happy realising that the major issues that came my
> > way in 2007 have
> > all been resolved in a positive way -except for
> one
> > which still has a
> > bit of confused energy about it,but doable~ Happy
> > New Year all!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo!7 Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> > new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> > new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
>
> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
> www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___