Re: [mylifeismine] New here, Rebuilding "Me"!

Thanks Perry for your comprehensive comments, Regards, Moje

perry enriquez <perryenriquez@yahoo.com> wrote:

So simple, so easy. Beautiful suggestion!

Perry

--- Mo Je <moje43@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Dear Sandy,
> Reference to Melanie's important point of one
> needs to be centered mind, body and spirit, may I
> mention a linkage mechanism? That is a such type of
> a morning walk around flowers, beautiful plants,
> trees, greenery or blue water view or singing of
> birds that person can enjoy through fresh air (cure
> element for body) along with a melodious sound of
> birds (to recognize our and their Creator – can act
> as a curing ingredient for soul) and bit thinking
> about underlying stages of plant, birds, and other
> creations birth from one cell to development into
> multiple cellular systems (it may improve
> intellectuality of a person). When there is well
> centered mind, body and spirit, it regulate proper
> metabolism of various metabolites of the living body
> in a healthy way. Its central axis is the
> remembrance of our Creator in a harmonious way via
> His creations to Creator.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Moje
>
>
> Ingrid <ingridm64@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> What a lovely response Melanie - I can only
> wholeheartedly agree
> and Sandy I too love having nice looking feet!
>
> melanie king <mlk.577gg@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Dear Sandy,
> Firstly thankyou for sharing your story. l think
> you are such a brave, couragious and strong woman! I
> really think you are making enormous steps, with
> ecknowledging your situation and taking the steps to
> help yourself and for
> being able to share with others well done, l'm
> sincerly proud of you!
> l'm pleased your feet are nice and smooth! How
> good does that make you feel!
> lt made me smile- not laugh, that your able to get
> such joy out of the simple things
> l applaud that, as l also get great pleasure out
> of the small things...
> As for your anxiety..there are many things l could
> say, l will say it is also
> something l'm contending with, l feel one needs to
> to be centered mind, body, spirit l know this is
> extremely difficult...please ecknowledge how well
> you are doing, allow yourself to be proud and also
> be patient with yourself!
> When you start to notice your anxiety, calm
> yourself, let it pass.
> dont fight it, each day it will become easier, and
> know that you are not alone...
> l hope this helps..
> with love melanie
>
> wingsoflife7 <wingsoflife7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am on a rather uncertain path with little or
> no clue where I am
> heading. I was in an abusive marriage for over 26
> yrs. I then
> divorced him and while on the rebound found and
> married another man.
> Long story short this man now says he dosn't think
> he loves me or
> ever did. He used me in many ways but mostly
> financially.
> I have suffered from depression for about 3 yrs
> before my first
> divorce (at least that long that I saw it.) I
> continued to treat with
> medication after my second (current marriage) up
> until about a year
> ago when I felt I was doing well and slowly stoped
> meds. About 3
> months ago I got to the point of finding myself
> lying on the floor
> sobbing and thinking very bad thoughts and complete
> uselessness.
> I managed to get MYSELF to the doctor and started
> medications. I
> still suffer panic attacks and anxiety.
> However, I have made some moves forward. Though
> small steps I am
> once again reclaiming myself. I am working on
> myself. You proabably
> will laugh but the simplest thing has given me hope.
> That one thing
> was to get my feet from being rough to smooth and
> nice. lol I know
> it sounds nuts but as I see the improvement I am
> becomming stronger
> and find myself making plans. Nothing huge but I
> will get at least
> something out of this marriage.
> I am looking for support. The panic attacks and
> anxiety are the
> thing that holds me back. Any suggestions or words
> of wisdom?
> Thanks
> Sandy
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the
> new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

Regards,
Perry

perryenriquez@yahoo.com
penriquez@bigpond.com

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail



Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___