Re: [mylifeismine] GOAL OF LIFE

This is only my humble opinion that love is the meaning of life. I don't know anyone who dose not want to be loved by someone and to love someone. Love has not been an easy emotion for me to feel, this emotion I have mixed with pain, hurt, rejection, lust and disappointment. I feel that I have to learn to love unconditionally. Over my life one thing I have learned is that if you don't love yourself, how can you love someone else.
Love isn't just a feeling. Love is truth with forgiveness and kindness. It is willingness to help others with respect, generosity and honesty. I am only saying what I think, if i can see love as separate from the feeling of falling in love, I can begin to understand there is love in all of us and each of us are special enough to be loved.
Regards Paul.

rizwanmalik9096 <rizwanmalik9096@yahoo.com> wrote:

DEAR FRIENDS
I GOT YOUR FEED BACK. YES ANY PERSON IS INFLUENCED BY
IT,S ENVIORMENT AND IT PALAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN ANY PERSON,S
THINKING AND DOING.BUT WE MUST TRY TO HAVE A DEFINSD DESTINATION IN
OUR LIFE. FOR WHAT WE MUST PUT OUR WHOLE EFFORTS.SHOULD WE NOT COME
FORWARD TO BE BEST TO BE WINNER TO BE A CHAMPION OR SPEND LIFE AS
COMMON PEOPLE.
I WILL WAITE FOR YOUR FEED BACK AT AMU EMAIL
RIZWANMALIK9096@YAHOO.COM



Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___