[mylifeismine] Fear, pain and risk.

Part of my on going recovery has involved getting rid of all my old
ways, old ways of thinking. It had been my habit to avoid painful
feelings and situations, to play it safe and keep away from risk. Life
or just going out involves one risk after another and some pain is
unavoidable.
Instead of drinking my sorrows away, I am learning to look at the
source of my distress. the result is pain, fear and panic pass much
more quickly and what I gain is some freedom from fear.
When I avoid taking risks, fear is always with me, but slowly I am
starting to see that I can come out the other side, often unscathed.
Wonderful things can happen today because I welcome the thrill of
participating in my own life.( F.E.A.R, fuck everything and run OR
Free everything and recover.
Regards Paul

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___