Re: [mylifeismine] RE: winding up the year~

Heres to 2007!
 
To those of you that remember that earlier this year I was trying to get myself a job. I have managed to achieve the job of my dreams at a local library here 3 days a week.
 
My older daughter has left home but that has meant that I now have a happier home...
 
I have managed to save enough that I will buy myself a new car next year and then go to tassie to take the old (18 years) one to my son who (at 19) is desperately learning to drive so he can have it
 
My most magnifecnet purchase of theyear was a hammock that my younger daugther and i thoroguhly enjoy having a cuddle every day along with our littel dog. I thoroughly recommend a hammock for pure enjoyment...but i am sorry you have to get your cuddles yourself!
 
I look forward to 2008
 
Ingrid

kurasoap <kurasoap@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Hi there, I live on the fabulous Gold Coast, am 52 years young and
wish everybody a giant New Year with riches of all things desirable
coming to you in abundance beyond your wildest dreams. I have been
happy realising that the major issues that came my way in 2007 have
all been resolved in a positive way -except for one which still has a
bit of confused energy about it,but doable~ Happy New Year all!




Yahoo!7 Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylifeismine/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylifeismine/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:mylifeismine-digest@yahoogroups.com.au
mailto:mylifeismine-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com.au

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
mylifeismine-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.au

<*> Your use of Yahoo!7 Groups is subject to:
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y!7 Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo!7 Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___